Monday, December 27, 2010

picture from Christmas with Kids Club

I know I look weird but we are praising the Lord through song, I promise!

Once we finally got all the kids to sit, well except for the ones by Brittany jumping on each other, we acted out the Christmas story with some of the kids. With that many, it was hard to get all of them to listen but we did our best. God's message was preached so that is the most important thing.


Look at them all! Aren't they precious? The line just keeps on going. There are still more to the right of this picture and sitting opposite of them. Thank goodness that God provided and we could be in contact with 84 kids. Even though it was a lot, God sent us a blessing and I must be thankful.
All the kids, including myself watched Charlie Brown Christmas that was projected onto the wall. The kids looked pretty entertained, fixiated on it at least as this is a treat for them. I think I will have to have more movie nights. It calmed them down at least.



No comments:

Post a Comment