Sunday, August 23, 2009

Power of God Keeps us Standing

How do we get up each day and make it through the tribulations? How do we impact others when we ourselves feel drained? Is it possible for us to do this alone? I think not as it is through the power of God. I was reminded this after reading the Daily Bread on August 20(my birthday.) What a great reminder on the day of my birth! My prayer today and everyday is that I do not take credit for my actions but I give the praise back to my Heavenly Father as He is the one who works through me with His strength. Tomorrow is a scary day, my first, first day of school as a teacher! I am so excited but yet so nervous as so much could go wrong. However, I am not focused on the negative because I know the Lord has equipped me with the ability to reach out to my students. It is only through His grace and power that I am able to get up and focus on my children tomorrow and everyday. So be confident in the abilities that the Lord has enabled you to use for His ultimate purpose and glory!
"God is able to do exceedinglky abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us." Ephesians 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment